We eat in a Chinese restaurant, we need to order white steamed rice. The method is straightforward to do. We all know rice, wash it, and cook it in the pot.
If you go to a Chinese restaurant and don’t eat White Steamed Rice. I mean, the characteristic of Chinese food is that meat or vegetables and white steamed rice are provided separately. As long as we eat in a Chinese restaurant, we need to order white steamed rice.
For example, when you go to Panda Express, you choose Orange Chicken. You can’t just eat chicken. You also need to order white steamed rice or Fried Rice.
White steamed rice, the method is straightforward to do. We all know rice, wash it, and cook it in the pot. It must be burned, not fried.
Panda Express Steamed White Rice Nutrition
If you go to Panda Express, it’s easy to determine the nutritional components of a portion of White Steamed Rice. I use the following table to explain to you to facilitate your inquiry. The data comes from the official website of Panda Express.
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||87 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
In the table above, you can easily find that the calorie content of a portion of White Steamed Rice is 380, which is high. You can also see that White Steamed Rice has nothing but calories and carbohydrates.
Is Steamed White Rice Healthy
Steamed Rice nutrition analysis:
The main component of rice is a carbohydrate.
The main protein in rice is protamine, the composition of amino acids is relatively complete.
The human body is easy to digest and absorb.
The minerals, dietary fiber, and vitamin B (especially vitamin B1) in brown rice are higher than that in polished rice. Still, the content of lysine in rice is lower.
Steamed Rice supplementary information: carefully observe the color of rice grains when selecting rice. The rice with gray powder or white grooves on the surface is old rice, and the more the amount, the older the rice is. At the same time, hold up the rice and smell whether the smell is typical. If there is a musty smell, it means old rice, and the lysine content in rice is low.
The main nutritional components of rice are carbohydrates and protein. Other dietary features include sugar, calcium, phosphorus, iron, glucose, fructose, maltose, vitamin B1, and B2.
And these are essential nutrients for the human body.
Want Some Of The Most Popular Panda Express Recipes
- Panda Express Original Orange Chicken
- Panda Express Firecracker Chicken Breast
- Panda Express Honey Sesame Chicken Breast
- Panda Express String Bean Chicken Breast
- Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken
- Panda Express Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
- Panda Express Broccoli Beef
- Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp
- Panda Express Beijing Beef
How To Make Panda Express Steamed White Rice
Steamed rice refers to the cooking method of washing the rice first, then putting it into the container for steamed rice, adding a certain amount of water to the container (according to personal taste), placing the cover on the fire, or plugging in the electricity. According to knowledge or experience, steamed rice for a specific time, and finally, the delicious steamed rice is ready. Remember to turn off the power.
Whether it’s new rice or old rice, it can steam delicious and crystal clear rice. Here are four secrets! As long as you remember these four secrets, you will also cook delicious rice. First, we measure the amount of rice in a container.
- First: washing rice: washing rice must not exceed three times. If it is more than three times, the nutrition in rice will be lost, and the flavor of steamed rice will be reduced. Remember not to wash rice more than three times.
- Second: soak the rice in cold water for half an hour so that the rice grains can fully absorb water. The steamed rice will be plump.
- Third: the ratio of rice to water: when steaming rice, the balance of rice to water should be 1:1.2. There is a straightforward way to measure the amount of water. Put the index finger into the rice water. The water should not exceed the first joint of the index finger.
- Fourth: if the rice in your home is already old rice, it doesn’t matter. Old rice can also steam the taste of new rice. That is, after the first three processes, we add a small amount of refined salt or peanut oil into the pot. Remember that peanut oil must be cooked and cooled. Just add a little in the pot.
After all the procedures are finished, you can plug in power and start steaming. The grains are crystal clear and complete, and the fragrance of rice overflows.
It should be noted that rice may not be classified in your impression. But please note. Usually, we eat fragrant rice, this kind of rice steamed, not particularly delicious. If you want to eat delicious rice, please take some time to buy rice in China Town and tell the shopkeeper that you need to buy rice from Northeast China.
Although rice grains in Northeast China are relatively small, the fragrant rice mentioned above is very long. But don’t worry, this kind of rice is lovely after steaming.
Notice: Internet users spontaneously contributed the article content, and the article views only represent the author himself. This site only provides storage services, does not have ownership, and bears relevant legal liabilities. If you find plagiarism, infringement, or illegal content, please contact the administrator to delete it.