The chicken breast with string bean in Panda Express is delicious. It’s simple to make. The primary raw materials are chicken breast, string beans, and onion.
As my girlfriend recently fell in love with Chinese food, I have been studying the method of chicken breast and vegetables. The chicken breast with string bean in Panda Express is perfect. It’s also straightforward to make. The primary raw materials are chicken breast, string beans, and onion. These things can be bought at one time in the supermarket.
The String Bean Chicken Breast in Panda Express is described: Chicken breast, string beans, and onions wok-tossed in a mild ginger soy sauce. Besides the entree, there is ginger juice and oil. If you like, a little soy sauce will do.
As we all know, chicken breast is very easy to make. Put it in a pan and stir fry for a while. String beans are still crisp, which adds a lot of texture to this delicious meal. With a bowl of hot rice, you can have a fast and satisfying Chinese meal.
Panda Express String Bean Chicken Breast Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size||5.6 oz|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
How Much Is String Bean Chicken Breast At Panda Express
This chicken breast with string bean is an entree of Panda Express. As we all know, they have three different packages in Panda Express. You can choose string beans and chicken breast for any package.
Panda Express Chicken Breast String Bean Recipe
In short, there are string beans and chicken, which is a must. You can choose chicken leg if you like. If you want to eat more vegetables, put more string beans. Onion, this is optional. However, I generally suggest adding some. Onion is crisp in the taste, which can make up for the softness of chicken. And the necessary ginger juice, oil, soy sauce, salt, a little sugar. Anyway, don’t be too sweet. If you like to eat sweet food, you can choose Panda Express Orange Chicken.
In a word, the String Bean Chicken Breast in Panda Express is sweet and crisp. You can also learn from the Honey Sesame Chicken of Panda Express. You can also put some sesame.
Panda Express String Bean Chicken Breast Ingredients Copycat
Now, let’s try to make this dish. Remember, it’s all straightforward. Be confident, especially when you cook Chinese food for the first time.
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion cut into pieces
- 1 pound green beans (fresh or frozen, trimmed)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger grated or finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
Panda Express String Bean Chicken Breast Instructions Copycat
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and toss in cornstarch until each piece is well coated.
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet or wok.
- Add chicken pieces to skillet one at a time, spacing them apart far enough that they aren’t touching. Cook for about 5-6 minutes per side or until the outside of the chicken is golden brown. Cooked through all the way.
- Remove cooked chicken from skillet, cover, and set aside. Wipe skillet clean.
- Place skillet back on stovetop over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons oil.
- Add onions and green beans to the skillet and sauté for about 5 minutes until the vegetables are just cooked through. Do not overcook- the onions should still have some bite, and the green beans should be bright green.
- Add chicken back to the skillet and stir in the mild ginger soy sauce (instructions below) until chicken and veggies are covered in sauce.
- Serve immediately with rice or chow mein (links to recipes above).
Panda Express String Bean Chicken Breast Actual
The above is what we Americans do. Next, I will introduce how traditional Chinese cooks make this delicious dish.
- Slice the string beans obliquely.
- Slice the red pepper obliquely.
- Slice the garlic and set it aside.
- Wash chicken breast, change it into large pieces and slice it into thin slices.
- Cut the chicken slices into small pieces.
- Add salt, rice wine, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and an egg white to marinate for a few minutes.
- Heat the oil in 7 pots, pour the marinated chicken, and fry until done. Set aside.
- Wash the pan, heat the oil again, put the string beans, red pepper, and garlic slices into the pan, add salt and stir fry until cooked.
- Pour in the fried chicken and stir well together.
- Adding an egg white to marinate chicken can make it tender and smooth.
- String beans must be cooked before they can be eaten. If you can’t control the heat, blanch the beans before frying.
- If you don’t like to eat much dry food, you can add a little bone soup or clear water to stew slightly before leaving a little soup.
The reason why I investigated the chicken breast with string beans in this Panda Express is my girlfriend. To be honest, my girlfriend is very kind to me. Often do cooking for me, usually, at the weekend, my girlfriend is doing it. But although she was busy, she often wanted to change my taste. I made it clear before that we can order takeout. But my girlfriend insisted on cooking for me at the weekend.
She made a Chinese meal before, Orange Chicken and Broccoli Beef. I mentioned that before. Because of the Orange Chicken Sauce of Panda Express, it was pretty successful. As for Broccoli Beef, it’s just so so. I also don’t understand why she has recently been crazy about making Chinese food.
This time, I want to try this Chicken Breast with String Beans. I suggest that she make some and buy sauce, similar to the last Orange Chicken, which is very successful. This time you can buy Kung Pao Chicken or Teriyaki Chicken, which can present at least 90% of the taste of Panda Express. She said the dishes were too high in calories. Make a nutritious meal with vegetables, just like the String Ben Chicken Breast.
Occasionally, my girlfriend can mention that she has a Chinese colleague who is also a lesbian. She especially likes to give her husband a hand at home to cook. My God, I guess they discuss how to cook when they rest every day.
Chinese food, in my impression, is too difficult. I’m not complaining. But I always remind myself to play my part. Accompany her to buy Chinese food seasoning and ingredients. Every time I try her Chinese food, I should feel delicious. It’s tough for me.
Notice: Internet users spontaneously contributed the article content, and the article views only represent the author himself. This site only provides storage services, does not have ownership, and bears relevant legal liabilities. If you find plagiarism, infringement, or illegal content, please contact the administrator to delete it.