Panda Express Orange Chicken is good. Orange Chicken is fried first and then wrapped in Chicken sauce. You can do the Orange Chicken copycat recipe at home.
The Panda Express Orange Chicken is cheap, really cheap. You can choose a portion of rice with one or two entrees in Panda Express for any hot dog price. Sausage versus chicken or beef, decide for yourself. When it comes to service, I mean the speed of ordering. According to my experience in Panda Express, it is advisable to wait as long as it is not in line.
This time, let’s talk about the entree of Panda Express, it’s Orange Chicken. In more than 2,000 Panda Express in the United States, the sales of Orange Chicken can reach 30%.
You know, according to statistics, the annual sales of Panda Express are more than $1 billion. According to this base, the annual sales of this Orange Chicken can reach $300 million.
But then again, American Chinese restaurants and Panda Express are lovely. It is said that the ancestor of the boss is the chef. And the boss and his wife are both highly educated. Panda Express’s initial market positioning was not aimed at Chinese people living in the United States or Chinese Americans.
We can see that in terms of the dishes and tastes provided by Panda Express. Anyway, I haven’t eaten authentic Chinese food in America. Why? You don’t know? Chinese food is super expensive. Several colleagues around me also like the food in Panda Express.
Like me, I think most Americans like sweet, sour, and slightly spicy. You see, this is the main dish of Panda Express. Although Panda Express is Chinese food, I’m sure its dishes have been localized.
It’s specially made for our American taste. So you see, Panda Express is the largest Chinese food chain in the United States. I don’t think Japanese or Thai restaurants can be the same as Panda Express.
Have you found an Asian restaurant, except for the Panda Express I’m talking about now? The main course is salty. They all use one adjective, just authentic taste.
Besides, there are many different tastes to enjoy from the Panda Express menu. There is the:
- Mushroom Chicken
- Broccoli Beef
- Honey Sesame Chicken Breast
- Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
However, I’m not very interested in authentic taste. I like Orange Chicken from Panda Express. I found that I had learned all about the dish. Chinese people often say One takes on the attributes of one’s associates, am I infected by Chinese culture!
I think I can understand the taste, price, seasoning, and nutrition facts of Orange Chicken and try it at home. I will introduce it to you according to the following aspects.
- Panda Express Orange Chicken Sauce
- Panda Express Orange Chicken Nutrition
- Panda Express Orange Chicken Ingredients
- Panda Express Orange Chicken Burrito
- Panda Express Orange Chicken Copycat
Panda Express Orange Chicken Sauce
The Panda Express Orange Chicken is good. Is it delicious to eat chicken in Panda Express? Yes! You can see that Orange Chicken is fried first and then wrapped in Orange Chicken sauce. Yes, it’s this unique sauce. It’s called Panda Express Orange Chicken sauce. And we can buy it in the supermarket.
And it’s from Panda Express. With this Orange Chicken sauce, we can all make it at home. It’s the same flavor of Orange Chicken as Panda Express.
In the United States, no matter what kind of restaurant you open, what flavor. We need to declare the nutritional composition of restaurant food with the government. Of course, Panda Express is no exception.
Panda Express lists all the nutrients and lists the contents of calories, fat, and other trace elements of each dish in great detail on the official website. What’s more considerate is that the official website of Panda Express provides a nutrition calculator. Isn’t it very thoughtful!
Customers who are slimming, adjusting nutrition, and increasing muscle can accurately calculate the nutrition facts intake of each meal according to the nutrition calculator of Panda Express.
How many calories are in Panda Express Orange Chicken? Here, according to the information provided by the official website, the answer is only 420. Please refer to the table below for the nutrients calculated by the nutrition calculator provided by Panda Express.
Panda Express Orange Chicken Nutrition Facts
|Calories from Fat||210|
Panda Express Orange Chicken Ingredients
As for the progressives of this Orange Chicken, although Panda Express did not give an exact preparation method and ingredients. But, as we can see, it’s made of chicken, orange chicken sauce, sugar, soy sauce, brown sugar, and ground ginger. Next, I’ll introduce how to make Orange Chicken like Panda Express?
Panda Express Orange Chicken Burrito
What? Can Orange Chicken be made into a burrito? Yes. The chef of Panda Express is attentive. He once again made a unique Orange Chicken burrito with this Orange Chicken, famous all over the United States. My feeling is that this dish is very delicious. If you don’t want to eat rice, you can also eat the burrito. Another is that this dish is very suitable for takeout. If you are in a hurry, you can order this Orange Chicken burrito in the car.
Panda Express Orange Chicken Copycat
Well, it’s time for me to introduce this post. How to make Orange Chicken like Panda Express? My advice to you is that in any case, we should prepare Orange Chicken sauce launched by Panda Express, which is a must. As for the chicken, I recommend that you choose chicken leg. Of course, you can also use chicken breast or chicken wings. Below is the video of How to make Panda Express Orange Chicken.
Let’s take a look, how to make Orange Chicken with Panda Express sauce？
Ingredients For Panda Express Orange Chicken Copycat
- 1 large orange juiced 1 large orange is around 3/4 cups
- 1/4 tsp. orange zest
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar found near the soy sauce in most grocery stores- use a brand like Nakano
- 1 tsp. Crushed red pepper flakes or 1/2 tsp. Sriracha sauce Use to taste. Add more if you like it spicy.
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 2 tsp. corn starch
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
Instructions For How To Make Panda Express Orange Chicken
- Heat the oil in a frying vessel or fryer to 375 degrees. This temperature is optimal for deep fry. Make sure there is enough oil to cover the chicken.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs until they are mixed thoroughly. Put 1 cup of flour or cornstarch (you can add more later if you need it). Dip the chicken first in the eggs, then coat the pieces with the flour. Repeat this step until you have the desired amount to fry.
- Next, take around 1/4 of the coated chicken and add the chicken to the hot oil in the fryer or frying pan. The chicken will need to be fried in batches depending on your frying vessel. The chicken pieces should not be touching in the fryer.
- You will know they are ready to take out when the coating is medium brown, and the inside of the chicken reaches at least 165 degrees. Around 3 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce: Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small pot (making sure that the cornstarch is dissolved before cooking. Heat on medium heat until the sauce thickens. This will take around 7 minutes.
- Last step: Place fried chicken in a large-sized bowl and pour the sauce on top. Toss lightly until all chicken is coated. Serve immediately.
This delicious Orange Chicken in Panda Express is very popular among Americans. And from a healthy point of view, what food is more beneficial than Chinese food in Panda Express!
Finally, I hope you like this Orange Chicken just like me. You can do the Orange Chicken copycat recipe at home if you are interested.
Notice: Internet users spontaneously contributed the article content, and the article views only represent the author himself. This site only provides storage services, does not have ownership, and bears relevant legal liabilities. If you find plagiarism, infringement, or illegal content, please contact the administrator to delete it.