If you like spicy Chinese food, this Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken is very suitable. I’ll show you how to make the Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken.
If you like spicy Chinese food, this Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken is very suitable. I’ll show you how to make this delicious Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken.
Let’s look at the dish’s description on the official website of Panda Express. Crispy, white-meat chicken, red bell peppers, onions, and pineapples in bright, sweet chili sauce.
You can see, the first one is spicy, which is the main ingredient of Sweet Fire Chicken with vegetables of other colors.
How To Make Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken
As a food lover, we are not only willing to choose this Sweet Fire Chicken in Panda Express. Most friends who like cooking must try this dish at home and Make it for your family.
First, choose chicken breast or chicken leg. Pepper, as for vegetables, we can choose according to our preferences.
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch squares, but thinly
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 white onion, sliced into 1 inch thick wedges
- 2 cups pineapple, cubed into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped for garnish
- sesame seeds, for garnish
- Heat 1/2 cup of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cornstarch in a large Ziploc bag, seal, and shake until totally covered.
- Dip each piece into the egg to cover, then dredge into the flour.
- Working in batches, cook for 2 minutes on the first side and one minute on the second or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the pan.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil in your skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add bell pepper, onion, garlic, and pineapple.
- Cook until the bell pepper and pineapple starts to wilt a little and is warm throughout (about 2-3 minutes)
- Add the chicken back in and add in the sweet chili sauce.
- Stir to combine everything and serve immediately.
- If using green onions and sesame seeds, sprinkle them on top as a garnish.
Believe in yourself and prepare the food according to the above method. You can also make the original Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken. If you don’t feel the taste right, try to do it a few more times.
How Many Carbs In Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken
Speaking of this question, we have to mention the nutrition of this dish. Here is the content I collected on the official website. You can only make a general reference to this nutrient. After all, when we cook at home, the weight of the main ingredients and accessories are not the same.
Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size||5.8 oz|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||47 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
This website is dedicated to introducing the dishes of Panda Express. You can also browse and learn about other delicacies。
- Panda Express Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
- Panda Express Broccoli Beef
- Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp
- Panda Express Beijing Beef
What Is Hotter At Panda Express Kung Pao Or Sweet Fire Chicken
Which is hotter than Kung Pao or Sweet Fire Chicken? That’s a good question. As you can see from a look at the problem, you belong to the two extremes in the degree of spicy taste. One is that you like spicy food very much. You’ve eaten Kung Pao Chicken before, but you don’t think it’s spicy enough. You want to try some more spicy food. The other is that you can only eat a little spicy.
Just from the introduction on the official website of Panda Express, the two dishes have the same spicy level. But I think this Sweet Fire Chicken can be spicier if you choose to eat in Panda Express.
If you cook these two dishes at home, it doesn’t matter. How much pepper you add depends on how much you can eat.
What Does The Sweet Fire Chicken Taste Like At Panda Express
Every main entree in Panda Express has its characteristics, either sweet, hemp, or sour. If you like Panda Express’s food very much, you have to try the Sweet Fire Chicken with similar taste. I would recommend that it is identical to Orange Chicken and Kung Pao Chicken. Still, it is most similar to Kung Pao Chicken.
How Hot Is Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken
According to my taste, I don’t think this Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken is very spicy. You look on the surface, and there’s a lot of chilies. Including red pepper and some green pepper
I think the spicy degree of Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken is average.
Finally, thank you very much for browsing the article. This article introduces the Sweet Fire Chicken method of Panda Express and the introduction of dishes.
I hope you can enjoy Sweet Fire Chicken through this article. Again, no matter how much I say, it’s not the experience of going to Panda Express the last time.
By the way, you can participate in the online PandaExpress/feedback activities. Then you can go to Panda Express to exchange for the free main entree. Thank you.
Notice: Internet users spontaneously contributed the article content, and the article views only represent the author himself. This site only provides storage services, does not have ownership, and bears relevant legal liabilities. If you find plagiarism, infringement, or illegal content, please contact the administrator to delete it.