Panda Express Honey Sesame Chicken is also matched with sweet pepper. The whole dish can be described in one sentence, sweet and crisp.
Table of Contents
Sweet food for us humans, there is an irresistible temptation. That kind of eating, the mouth still has a sweet taste, always let people imagine. Honey, of course, is nature’s best sweet. Seeds also give life and hope.
The chef of Panda Express is talented in cooking. When you look at Chinese food culture, I really can’t imagine that Chinese people began to study how to eat and how to eat well a long time ago. Today, let’s talk about the Panda Express Honey Sesame Chicken. This dish is one of the few non-spicy entrees in Panda Express. Maybe you can feel it’s just a little bit spicy.
Why? I think honey goes with sesame. The chefs at Panda Express want to highlight sweetness and fragrance. If it is too spicy, the flavor of sesame will be weakened. Imagine, when we eat a mouthful of sweet chicken, there are still a few sesame seeds in our mouths. Then chew the remaining sesame. It’s lovely.
Moreover, this Honey Sesame Chicken is also matched with sweet pepper. The whole dish can be described in one sentence, sweet and crisp.
The following is the description of the Honey Sesame Chicken on Panda Express’s official website. Honey Sesame Chicken Breast is made with thin, crispy strips of all-white meat chicken tossed with fresh-cut string beans, crisp yellow bell peppers in a sizzling hot wok with our new delicious honey sauce and topped off with sesame seeds.
Please refer to the nutrition facts table below if you still want to know the Honey Sesame Chicken nutrients.
|Calories from Fat
Panda Express Honey Sesame Chicken Calories
What about? See, the whole dish of Honey Sesame Chicken has 420 calories and only 22g total fat. I have to say this dish is nutritious. And with vegetables, including sweet pepper and string beans, in the pot before casually sprinkling fragrant sesame.
I can imagine through the screen how brilliant the chef of Panda Express was at that time. Everyone thinks that the Panda Express Orange Chicken is the best one, but the Honey Sesame Chicken is better.
Want Some Of The Most Popular Panda Express Recipes
- Panda Express Sichuan Hot Chicken
- Honey Walnut Shrimp From Panda Express
- Panda Express Orange Chicken Burrito
- Honey Glazed Pork Belly Review
- Panda Express Orange Chicken
Panda Express Honey Sesame Chicken Recipe
According to experience, Panda Express Honey Sesame Chicken is not always available. When will Panda Express have the Honey Sesame Chicken? On this issue, we can always follow the official website of Panda Express to get timely information.
Panda Express Honey Sauce
Suppose we carefully understand the description of this dish on the official website of Panda Express. Have you noticed the word honey sauce? That’s right. If you want to cook this dish at home, like Panda Express taste, one of the indispensable parts is the honey sauce.
Fortunately, Panda Express sells this special sauce on its official website for only $28. Its full name is Honey Sesame Scented Candle.
Panda Express Honey Sesame Chicken Ingredients
HONEY & SESAME MEET PREMIUM, ALL-WHITE CHICKEN FRESH STRING BEANS & YELLOW BELL PEPPERS
Something special happens when we combine crispy, juicy chicken breast strips with aromatic sesame and sweet honey. Every serving is finished with toasted sesame seeds for an irresistible crunch. Our veggies are hand-sliced each morning, bringing a rush of freshness to every bite. It’s what everyone has come to expect from our Chinese Kitchen.
Panda Express Honey Sesame Chicken Copycat
- 1 pound chicken breast, boneless skinless, cut into 1″ chunks
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- vegetable oil for frying
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 pound string beans, trimmed
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
Panda Express Honey Sesame Chicken Instructions
- Add the egg, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon oil into a medium bowl and whisk together well to coat the chicken breast.
- Add 1/2 cup corn starch and 1/4 cup flour and mix in a second bowl.
- In a large dutch oven or a wok, heat oil to 375 degrees (about 2 inches of oil).
- Dip chicken pieces in the egg mixture, then dredge in the flour mixture.
- Fry the chicken in batches for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden and crisp, then remove with a slotted spatula, draining the oil well.
- To make the sauce combine the sweet chili sauce, honey, water, white vinegar, lemon juice, salt, soy sauce, and cornstarch in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook until it thickens (don’t make the sauce in your chicken pan).
- When you are done with the chicken, drain most of the oil from the pan (leave about 2 tablespoons).
- Stir fry the string beans and bell pepper strips for 30 seconds, then add in the cooked chicken, sesame oil, and the honey sesame sauce and toss quickly to combine.
- Remove from heat and garnish with sesame seeds before serving.
When I was in University, I had Panda Express once a week. Personally, as fast-food, Panda Express is generally healthy. It’s better than fried chicken hamburger, and it’s more greasy than subway tuna with a lot of tomatoes and onions without sauce. Panda Express should be regarded as the most typical flavor of American Chinese fast food in terms of taste.
Sweet, fried chicken, beef, and shrimp make the most popular dishes. When I was a freshman, I would choose two entrees because I could eat them at that time. My favorite is the Honey Sesame Chicken and Kung Pao chicken, plus egg flower soup or hot and sour soup. When Panda Express has fried dumplings, I always order them.
Junior began a healthy life, basically brown rice, steamed vegetables, and Honey Sesame Chicken. Panda Express accompanied me through my whole university life. I also feel lucky to eat Panda Express at the University.
Finally, I’ve heard many students say that Panda Express can exchange free entree items now. Just participate in online activities pandaexpress.com/feedback.
Notice: Internet users spontaneously contributed the article content, and the article views only represent the author himself. This site only provides storage services, does not have ownership, and bears relevant legal liabilities. If you find plagiarism, infringement, or illegal content, please contact the administrator to delete it.