What is Panda Express Black Pepper Angus Steak? The website says Angus steak is wok-seared with baby broccoli, onions, and red bell peppers.
What is Panda Express Black Pepper Angus Steak? According to the official website of Panda Express, Angus steak is wok-seared with baby broccoli, onions, red bell peppers, and mushrooms in a savory black pepper sauce.
A few days ago, I saw a post that taste is fluid or changes with time. A lot of food that I didn’t eat because of an event or a person opened the plot, and from then on, I fell in love uncontrollably. Human taste can be changed.
I often have such experiences. For example, I hated all kinds of scallions when I was a child. I didn’t eat shallots, scallions, or onions at all.
But once, I remember when I first met my girlfriend, it was not my girlfriend at that time. It should be considered that the relationship between students is better. She made me noodles with scallion oil once and found that the taste of scallion was fragrant.
Another time, after eating the roast scallion in Panda Express Grilled Teriyaki Chicken, I found that it was sweet. From then on, I fell in love with everything. Now think about it, maybe it was the first time that my girlfriend used the noodles I made, or I was very nervous at that time.
Another time I had a dish called Black Pepper Angus Steak in Panda Express. After eating a large plate, I remember, ah, no, I don’t eat onions.
It’s hard to say and easy to say about the change of taste. Often a successful attempt will remove a particular food from the hate list.
Today’s dish for you to share is the Black Pepper Angus Steak I mentioned above. I’m sure how delicious this dish is. The black pepper sauce is poured on different vegetables and beef, and it will ferment to produce a different taste.
Panda Express Black Pepper Angus Steak Recipe
Why talk about this dish today! At first, I thought it was Shanghai Angus Steak of Panda Express when I had dinner with my friends in Panda Express. But when I got the black pepper juice, I found it was wrong.
After consulting the assistant of Panda Express, I found out that I was eating Panda Express Black Pepper Angus Steak. I specially studied the Panda Express Black Pepper Angus Steak to distinguish the two dishes.
Panda Express Black Pepper Angus Steak Nutrition Facts
As long as it’s a beef menu. This Panda Express Black Pepper Angus Steak has only 180 calories. The Broccoli Beef in Panda Express is also very low. It can be said that these two dishes are very healthy.
|Calories from Fat||63|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Panda Express Black Pepper Angus Steak Copycat
Panda Express Black Pepper Angus Steak Copycat Ingredients
- 6 grams whole black peppercorns (2 teaspoons)
- 350 grams beef tenderloin (or another steak cut, cut into 3/4-inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon potato starch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 140 grams onion (~1 small onion, cut into 1/2-inch squares)
- 100 grams bell pepper (1/2 red, 1/2 green)
- 12 grams garlic (~2 large cloves, chopped)
Panda Express Black Pepper Angus Steak Copycat Instructions
- Put the black peppercorns in a mortar and use a pestle to crack the peppercorns coarsely. If you don’t have a mortar and pestle, put the peppercorns in a freezer bag, and use a rolling pin to crush them.
- In a bowl, whisk the oyster sauce, Shaoxing, soy sauce, sesame oil, and most black pepper (saving a little to garnish). Add the potato starch and mix that in until there are no lumps left. Stir the beef into the coat evenly, and let it marinate while preparing the vegetables.
- Once all the prep is done, heat a frying pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add the vegetable oil, and then use tongs to add the beef in a single layer. Try to leave as much of the marinade in the bowl as possible.
- Fry the beef on one side until golden brown, and then flip each piece and fry the second side until browned.
- Dump the onions, bell pepper, and garlic into the pan and turn the heat high. Stir-fry, tossing the contents of the pan periodically to ensure everything cooks evenly.
- When the onions become translucent, add the remaining marinade and toss everything together until the black pepper beef is shiny and evenly coated with sauce.
- Serve with rice and garnish with the remaining black pepper.
What Is In Panda Express Black Pepper Angus Steak
First, beef, broccoli, mushrooms, and red peppers. And most of all, don’t forget, black pepper sauce.
As for the practice of beef, I think friends who are good at cooking will know that there are many practices. This time, please try this Chinese food for a change, Panda Express Black Pepper Angus Steak.
Notice: Internet users spontaneously contributed the article content, and the article views only represent the author himself. This site only provides storage services, does not have ownership, and bears relevant legal liabilities. If you find plagiarism, infringement, or illegal content, please contact the administrator to delete it.